Microsoft hat heute im Laufe des Tages ein Juni 2017 Update Rollup KB4022720 für Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1 und Windows Server 2012 R2 veröffentlicht. Das KB4022720 Update enthält Verbesserungen und Korrekturen für die genannten Plattformen. Das Update kann über Microsoft Update oder manuell über Microsoft Download Center heruntergeladen werden. Es wurden auch keine neuen Features eingeführt.
Das Juni 2017 Sicherheitsqualitätsupdate KB4022720 umfasst ausschließlich Verbesserungen und Korrekturen aus dem monatlichen Rollup KB4022726 vom 13. Juni 2017.
Update Rollup KB4022720 für Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1 und Windows Server 2012 R2
This non-security update includes improvements and fixes that were a part of Monthly Rollup KB4022726 (released June 13, 2017) and also includes these new quality improvements as a preview of the next Monthly Rollup update:
- Addressed issue where applications stop receiving SNMP traps after a random time. When this happens, no application can receive SNMP traps. A restart of the computer will temporarily resolve the issue.
- Addressed issue to provide Server Message Block version 1 auditing on Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Addressed issue where multiple tenant VMs reboot when one or more solid-state drives (SSDs) are removed from pool 1 of the Cloud Platform System (CPS) rack.
- Addressed an issue where Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge printing from a frame may result in 404 not found or blank page printed.
- Addressed issue where certutil.exe can no longer generate an EPF file when attempting to recover a key for a version 1 certificate.
- Addressed an issue where MPIO failover stops after a disk has been surprise removed, identified by Event ID 157: "Disk X has been surprised removed" when there are still viable paths to use. Scenario may occur when the newly selected path belongs to the disk that has been surprised removed.
- Addressed issue where a server crash causes loss of access to files and requires full recoveries for mirrored data.
- Addressed issue with NTFS error event, ID:55, that occurs when using Unified Write Filter in DISK mode.
- Addressed issue where, when running ChkDsk on a volume that has several million files, ChkDsk may take several weeks to complete and appears to be stuck in Stage 3.
- Updated the Access Point Name database.
- Addressed issue where, when a system resumes from sleep, printers appear offline over Wi-Fi networks even though they are online. This occurs on Wi-Fi networks that are susceptible to dropped packets.
- Addressed issue where a race condition causes an NFS server error (0x0000000A) when an NFS client mounts and unmounts an NFS share.
- Addressed issue where stop error 0x50 may occur when querying the clients that are connected to a Network File System (NFS) in Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Addressed issue where the svchost.exe process, which hosts the Remote Desktop gateway service, crashes. In the application log, application error 1000 occurs, and the faulting module points to c:\windows\system32\aaedge.dll. This restarts the Remote Desktop gateway service, which causes Remote Desktop connections to drop.
- Addressed issue where intermittently, Remote Desktop sessions can stall on logoff when winlogon.exe is blocked waiting on DWM.exe. The blockage is due to a timing issue that halts DWM.exe. User sessions cannot be reused, and the Remote Desktop server must be rebooted to clear the stalled session(s).
- Addressed issue that causes users to lose network access when Accelerated Networking (single root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV)) is enabled on guest Virtual Machines (VM). The netvsc_vfpp protocol provides IO virtualization functionality for NICs that support SR-IOV. If the protocol is removed and multiple NICs are attached to a guest VM, network access is lost.
- Addressed issue to update time zone information.
- Updated IDNA table to support resolving the latest Unicode emoji characters from punycode.
- Addressed issue with performance degradation when multiple clients connect to LDAP using SSL/certificate based authentication.
- Addressed a reliability issue in Windows Search.
- Addressed issue where CRM UI may hang when pressing the reply button in mail workflow.
Abschließend bleibt noch zu sagen: Viel Erfolg beim Aktualisieren eurer Systeme!