Die kostenlos erhältliche Bildbearbeitungs-Software Paint.NET ist ab sofort in der Version 4.0.10 erhältlich. Paint.NET ist ein und Bild- und Zeichenbearbeitungsprogramm als Nachfolger von Microsoft Paint. Die Bedienung orientiert sich an Photoshop oder Paint Shop und ist sehr leicht zu bedienen. Paint.NET ist als eine Alternative zu teuren Bildbearbeitungsprogrammen gedacht.
Die Version 4.0.10 enthält diverse Neuerungen, Verbesserungen und Fehlerbehebungen, die ich weiter unten im Changelog aufgelistet habe.
Changelog - Paint.NET Version 4.0.10:
- New: The canvas may now be scrolled past the edge of the image
- New: When holding the spacebar, you may scroll using the keyboard arrow keys (in addition to click-and-drag panning). Holding Ctrl will scroll at 10x the rate.
- New: You can now hold Ctrl+Shift while clicking on the floating window icons in order to reset their location and docking. Ctrl+Shift along with the appropriate hotkey (F5, F6, F7, F8) also does the trick.
- Improved: The rate of auto-scrolling, which triggers when the mouse is at the canvas edge and a button is being held down, has been improved and is based on time instead of frames
- Improved: Fixed Size selection drawing now defaults to 400×300 pixels instead of 4×3 inches
- Improved: Tooltips for Custom Shapes now include their file system location
- Improved: Edit->Invert Selection should perform much faster when used with unmodified selections from the Magic Wand tool
- Improved: When running within VMWare, "Hardware accelerated rendering" is disabled by default (Microsoft’s WARP is faster than VMWare’s D3D emulation)
- Fixed: Erratic brush/pencil drawing when running within VMWare (this is caused by a bug in Win32’s GetMouseMovePointEx API, and is not actually limited to VMWare)
- Fixed: Color Picker tool could crash if used at the bottom of the image, as reported.
- Fixed: There was a glitch in the Gradient tool’s rendering when dx was equal to dy, as reported.
- Fixed: The Layers window would sometimes auto-scroll the active layer to the bottom when performing certain operations, as reported.
- Fixed some mouse cursor glitches when using panning using the spacebar
- Fixed many glitches and a few crashes in the image size dialogs (File->New, Image->Resize, Image->Canvas Size)
- Fixed a problem with inconsinstently skipped input when using the arrow keys to move tool handles, as reported.
- Fixed: Custom Shapes did not always have the correct bounding box, and would have weird behavior as a result
- Fixed: Line/Curve handles were unusable for up to 500ms after adjusting properties in the toolbar
- Fixed some crashes and soft hangs in the Save Configuration dialog
- Fixed a blemish at the top of the main window when Windows is set to 200% DPI
- Fixed: There were some precision bugs with IndirectUI sliders that would cause them to get "stuck" at certain values (mostly affects effect plugins)
- Improved: IndirectUI’s Angle Chooser control now supports the DecimalPlaces property (for plugins)
- Improved: IndirectUI’s Slider controls now support all-negative ranges (e.g. [-200, -20])